For processing purposes a requisition form must be sent in with every sample. The information on the requisition form ensures the exact test specifications, a clear classification of the results and rapid results communication.
Information requisition form
The requisition form has to contain the following information:
- Patient's surname, first name and date of birth
- Sender / hospital (stamp), ward for rapid notification of results
- Type of test material and origin
- Required tests
The requisition form should also contain the following information:
- Date / time sample was taken
- Suspected diagnosis
- Information on clinical findings, questions, prescribed medication
Please download the form provided here for laboratory analytical requirements from abroad.
Order requisition form
- 02306 94096-80
- 02306 94096-83
To request analyzes from abroad, please use this form Clinical Lab Request.