The department Medical Genetics of the MVZ Dr. Eberhard & Partner Dortmund deals with the examination of hereditary and acquired diseases with a genetic background. We have the latest analysis methods for cytogenetics, molecular cytogenetics and molecular genetics for the analysis of human chromosomes and DNA / RNA.
A team made up of 78 human genetics specialists, scientists and medical staff provides human genetic analyses for national and international respondents. Laboratory analytics is subject to stringent quality control and holds accreditation by the German accreditation council, Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle DAkkS.
The current accreditation certificate will gladly make our QM office available to you on request.
- Chromosome analytics (classical and FISH), molecular genetics, DNA array, NGS/ Next generation sequencing, molecular pathology
- Tumor genetics, hereditary cancer syndrome: Breast & ovarian carcinoma, bowel cancer, AFAP, MEN I/II etc.
- Leukaemia diagnostics
- Hereditary fever syndrome: Mediterranean fever, TRAPS etc.
- Hereditary dementia diseases: Frontotemporal dementia, Alzheimers disease and others
- Unfilled desire to have children and abortion diagnostics in the case of repeated miscarriages
- Hereditary diseases / monogenic diseases e.g. Marfan syndrome, Huntingtons disease, hereditary cancer disposition etc.
- Childhood development disorders and/or deformities
- Pharmacokinetics: Examination of genetically caused effect restrictions or medication intolerance (Toxicity and resistance)
- Genetic consultation and pregnancy guidance
- Requisition form laboratory analytics
- 170 KB pdf