To ensure that children and adolescents dont have too long a wait please always make an appointment before you visit us and arrive on time for your appointment.
Even in the case of acute problems we would ask you to ring us in advance.
To ensure optimal planning of your visit to the Hormone Centre for Children and Adolescents we enquire as to the reason for your visit when you ring to make an appointment. This ensures that we can take into consideration in advance the different time spans involved for accompanying tests.
To make an appointment see contact information belowe.
- Medical documentation of child development
- Growth data (incl. own measuring data)
- Findings/ results from other doctors
- X-ray of the left hand (should there be suspicion of a growth disorder)
- Health insurance card
- Details on parents age and height (if applicable grandparents)
- Details on parents puberty development
Hormon- und Stoffwechselzentrum für Kinder und Jugendliche Dortmund
Prof. Dr. med. Richter-Unruh & Kollegen
- +49 231 9572-7600
- 0231 9572-7602
Mo - Thu: 08.00 -12.00 and 14.00 -17.00
Fri: 08.00 -13.00
and by appointment
- Site plan
- Overview addresses house 1-5
- 99 KB pdf