Please bring all growth data that you have to the first appointment e.g. test documentation and measurements. In the event that your child has another disease, medical result reports can be of use. We also require data on the parents height (possibly also grandparents height) and if possible details on the puberty development of the parents in addition to the birth data. We generally make an x-ray of the left hand. This helps us draw conclusions on the stage of development and the possible final height.
Please expect us to take your childs blood to check the hormone values and as applicable other laboratory chemical parameters.
- Medical documentation of child development
- Growth data (incl. own measuring data)
- Findings/ results from other doctors
- X-ray of the left hand (should there be suspicion of a growth disorder)
- Health insurance card
- Details on parents age and height (if applicable grandparents)
- Details on parents puberty development